Final Manuscripts Submission in Confy (EAI camera-ready system)
Before upload: Register for the conference
In order to be able to upload the Camera-Ready, please finalize the registration by using ONLY the link provided in the official acceptance email.
- If another person registers on your behalf, please make sure that he/she is using the same registration link provided in the official acceptance email.
- For an efficient process, we recommend that the payment is done using the credit card. If you choose the bank transfer option, please be informed that you will not be able to upload the Camera-Ready until the payment is processed and validated by the bank.
Uploading the Camera-Ready
Step 1: Login to Confy+
Step 2: Enter Paper Details and Upload Manuscript
- Once logged in you will see on the Home page the list of your accepted papers.
- Click on the accepted paper(s) for EAI MobiMedia 2020 and follow the link: Submit Camera Ready »
- Fill in the required fields and accept the terms and conditions.
- If you need to make any further modifications to your Camera-Ready, you may do so until the Camera-Ready deadline (5 May, 2020).
Author’s kit – Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the EAI Core Authors’ Kit.
Please see all the relevant information in the documents attached:
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates.
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper and or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.